Keto Strawberry Smoothie
As a lover of smoothies and strawberries, you should get tasty yet super simple keto strawberry smoothie recipe on hand. This perfect mix of almond milk, fresh strawberry, erythritol and some other ingredients has 2 grams of net carbs and7 grams of fibers, enough to energize you for hours, right? Here is the recipe!
Keto Strawberry SmoothieCourse: Breakfast, Drinks
As a lover of smoothies and strawberries, you should get tasty yet super simple keto strawberry smoothie recipe on hand.
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 whole strawberry
1 tbsp heavy cream
2 scoops vanilla collagen powder
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp strawberry essence (optional if you want a stronger strawberry taste)
2 tsp erythritol (or your choice of sweetener
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor. Blend on high until get desired consistency.
- For a thicker smoothie allow it to sit for 15 to 30 mins while the chia seeds absorb the liquid.
- Pour into a large glass. Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberry to your liking.
- If you do not like using strawberries only, make your own beloved smoothie with different types of berries. Enjoy!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories322
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 20mg 7%
- Sodium 497mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 7g 29%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.