Keto Refried Beans
Packed with 11 calories, 9 of which are fiber, Keto refried beans are also a “worth-tasting” Mexican dip made with black soy beans. Let’s check out its recipe!
Keto Refried BeansCourse: Sides, DipCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Packed with 11 calories, 9 of which are fiber, Keto refried beans are also a “worth-tasting” Mexican dip made with black soy beans.
30 ounces black soy beans, canned
6 slices no sugar bacon, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Heat up some oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until just done, not crispy. Remove from pan and pat with a paper towel.
- Drain 2 cans of black soy beans. Place into a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Add bean mixture to bacon and cook until warmed throughout.
- This low-carb refried black soy beans are a great substitute for refried beans. Serve it with favorite low-carb foods.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories303
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Cholesterol 31mg 11%
- Sodium 818mg 35%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 9g 36%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 23g 46%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.