Keto Chicken Thighs
If you a chicken addict who are following a Keto diet, congratulations! You have a variety of choices for Keto chicken dishes. The Keto chicken thigh recipe in this article not only keeps track on your diet but also offers a good taste to tantalize your taste buds.
Instead of ordering from a favorite restaurant, you can definitely satisfy your appetite with delicious and diet-fit homemade chicken. Take a look at the recipe for Keto chicken thighs below.
Keto Chicken ThighsCourse: Main, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you a chicken addict who are following a Keto diet, congratulations! You have a variety of choices for Keto chicken dishes.
6 chicken thighs, skin-on
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 tablespoon basil, dried
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pinch pepper
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Trim excess skin and fat from chicken thighs, reserving the single layer of skin that covers the thigh meat. Create a pocket between the skin and thigh meat using hands or a blunt utensil.
- In a bowl, combine basil, Parmesan, garlic, sea salt, pepper, and a few drops of the olive oil. Mix well.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the chicken thighs, stuffing it into the pocket beneath the skin and evenly spreading over the thigh meat.
- Heat up the olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Place in chicken thighs skin side down and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the thighs and continue cooking on the stovetop for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for more15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches your preferred temperature.
- Once baked, remove from the oven, let rest for 10 minutes and serve.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories257
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Cholesterol 111mg 37%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 18g 36%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.