Garlic Chicken Pizza
Providing only 202 calories per serving, the following garlic chicken pizza recipe must be great for a delicious dinner of both healthy eaters and dieters alike. Topped with garlic, chicken, cheeses, vegetables and herbs, this pizza does not only give you some energy boost but can also satisfy your appetite.
If you plan to treat your family with a delicious food for a Friday night meal, give this pizza a try. Recipe? Just keep scrolling for the easy recipe for garlic chicken pizza.
Garlic Chicken PizzaCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Providing only 202 calories per serving, the following garlic chicken pizza recipe must be great for a delicious dinner of both healthy eaters and dieters alike
- For the crust
10 ounce pizza crust dough
- For the topping
1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
2 plum tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a saucepan, place in chicken breast; pour in enough water to cover the chicken. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Drain and cool slightly. Cut into strips.
- Melt butter, garlic, onion and basil in a small skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out the pizza dough, place onto an oiled pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread garlic butter mixture evenly over the surface of the crust. Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven; let it cool for a few minutes. Slice and serve.
- If you do not much care about the calorie, you may add whipping cream in the garlic butter mixture. It will make the sauce more creamy and cheesy.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories202
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 24mg 8%
- Sodium 414mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 9.9g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.