Keto Beef Stir Fry
Beef stir-fried with a number of fresh greens is always simple to make and easy to satisfy the aapetite of eaters, even when you are not a low-carb one. Let’s check out the recipe for Keto beef stir fry to serve it at family meal.
Keto Beef Stir FryCourse: Main CourseCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Medium
Beef stir-fried with a number of fresh greens is always simple to make and easy to satisfy the aapetite of eaters, even when you are not a low-carb one.
1 pound sirloin steak, into bite-sized pieces
2 cups broccoli florets
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup honey substitute
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp chili paste
1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the steak to the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes over very high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add in broccoli, peppers, and onion. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, and chili paste in a small bowl. Add to pan and stir to coat. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.v
- Serve immediately.
- Aside from mentioned vegetables, you can definitely stir fry beef with ones that best satisfy your taste and keep tracks on your diet as well.