Keto Chocolate Cake
As recipes vary, chocolate can satisfy the taste and keep track on the diet of different types of eaters, ranging from kids to adults to normal eaters to low-carb eaters. In this article, we introduce a simple yet savory recipe for keto chocolate cake to make right at home.
Made with unsweetened chocolate, salted butter, eggs, almond flour, erythritol and salt, a slice of this tasty and flavorful cake comes out at 389 calories, 8.1 grams of proteins, 0.5 grams of fiber and only 2.5 grams of net carbs. If you are looking for a good dessert to serve at the end of family meal, give this keto chocolate cake recipe a try.
Keto Chocolate CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
As recipes vary, chocolate can satisfy the taste and keep track on the diet of different types of eaters, ranging from kids to adults to normal eaters to low-carb eaters.
10.5 oz unsweetened chocolate
10.5 oz butter unsalted, melted
1/2 cup almond flour or ground almonds
1 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 340 degrees F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Remove and stir and wait until dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, then add sweetener and mix well.
- Add melted chocolate, butter and almond flour to the bowl. Stir with a spoon or spatula until just combined.
- Line the bottom of a 20 cm / 8inch spring-form with parchment paper and grease the sides with butter. Spread the batter evenly over the pan and bake for about 30 minutes on the middle shelf until the top of the cake is firm to the touch.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and let cool completely. Dust with cocoa powder, slice and serve.
- Garnish them with some fresh berries, grated dark chocolate or soft whipped cream if you prefer. Enjoy!