Keto Chicken Wings
Keto chicken wing recipe is great to serve as a snack of eaters of Keto diet and lovers of chicken wings.
Even when you are not on this diet, you may still try these tasty golden-brown chicken wings and just make sure to watch your portions. Can’t help trying it at home? Follow our recipe for chicken wings. It’s so simple to make, guys!
Keto Chicken WingsCourse: Main, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For baked chicken wings
3 lbs chicken wings
1/2 orange, juice and zest
2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
- For assembling
25 oz. broccoli
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1 cup mayonnaise
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine juice and zest from the orange, oil and spices, stir well. Place the chicken wings in a plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Give the bag a good shake to coat the wings thoroughly. Put aside to marinate for at least 5 minutes but preferably more.
- Place the wings in one layer in a greased baking dish.
- Bake on middle rack in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until the wings are golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Divide the broccoli into small florets and parboil in salted water for a couple of minutes.
- Strain the broccoli and let some of the steam evaporate before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a dish and serve with the baked chicken wings.
- When boiling the broccoli, make sure to cook it until lightly tender but not lose their shape or color.